SVE Farmers Market - Save the Date!
The Village Rovers Dog Club is organizing a farmers market for our community. We'll start small and grow the market over time.
The first markets are March 13 from 9 am to1 pm. and April 10, 9 am-1 pm.
The market will be held in the parking lot surrounding the auditorium. In addition to fresh produce, participating vendors for the March 13 market are listed below. Check back on the website closer to the event to view other participating vendors.
- Twisted Bee Farms, local honey and specialty products
- Debb Smith, Norwex premium microfiber cleaners, other personal products
- Madishka Soaps, hand-made soaps with unique ingredients
- Paws Choose Us, natural and CBD dog treats,products
- Sams Home Produce
- Natalie's Fresh Prep
- 7H Foods and More Mexican Food Truck
- DorataBotanicals - Olive Oil and handmade Chocolates.
- Eagle Creek Inv, sports coasters and charcuterie boards
- Lj Industry, boba tea drink, fried rice, noodles, spring and egg rolls,
- East Valley Urgent Pet Care
- Awaken Joy, spice blends and skincare products
- Sippy Crumbs Coffee
- Blue Glass Design jewelry
- Debbies Hot Pepper Jelly
- Celestial Stem CBD & Wellness
- Rachael's Rescue
At the 1-11-24 SVE BOD meeting, the board approved the Dog Park Construction Committee. Jim Varner (chair), Michael Beaver (project manager), Ted Boehm, Laurie Anderson and Katie Ross are on the committee. The committee has met and discussed the various ideas that have been considered regarding the Park Plan. The Dog Club board has approved the existing plan. Committee members are confirming measurements and researching budget availability. Stay tuned!
The next Village Rovers meeting is Wednesday March 6th in the Rosewood room 2-4pm.
Support the Dog Park with a donation! If you would like to make a donation in support
of this project we have a GoFundMe account. You can make a donation here
Thank you for your support!